At Binchoyaki you’ll find:
- A Great Vibe – Our lighthearted informality creates a cool atmosphere for our customers and crew. We don’t ever take ourselves too seriously or try to be too fancy for our own good.
- Great People Who Work Hard – We like to have a good time and we try to be whimsical. We find a little humor combined with hard work is a balanced equation that adds up to tasty food and unparalleled service.
- A Place Where You Feel Comfortable and Welcome – We strive to create a comfortable environment so everyone feels right at home. With all the stress and hustle and bustle in life, we want to be the place friends and family come to relax, unwind and enjoy a great and unique meal. The smell of a barbecue always makes you feel like it’s a day off!
- Delicious Food Done the Right Way
– From the first bite forward we have been committed to the highest quality product.
- We use the freshest ingredients and prepare our selection of foods daily.
- Our products are homemade to the highest standards of excellence. It may take more time, but it’s really worth it.
- We use the finest ingredients which cost more, but we wouldn’t have it any other way because our customers (and their taste buds) notice the difference.
- We provide value through our fair prices, delicious food, great drink selection and daily specials.
- Our traditional menu encompasses a wide variety of mouthwatering choices, including an array of meats, fish, veggies, small plate appetizers, beverages and more.
- We support our local community with purchasing local ingredients from local farms and vendors to include meats and seafood to the finest vegetables the Sacramento valley has to offer.